Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weigh-in

215.4
Well despite my best efforts with the last couple days of hormonal eating I lost a pound! Whoo hoo, go me, imagine if I hadn't eaten that entire can of cheddar Pringles last night, let's not talk about the girl scout cookies I have been sneaking...hey don't judge, I know I'm not the only woman, let alone human being who has eaten like that before.
Look, we all know that to lose weight we need to eat fewer calories than we expend, and that whole foods are best. I get so tired of hearing those same points being hammered on every talk show at least once per week. And duh, it's not healthy to eat processed foods...but seriously, sometimes the 7-11 calls and you have to answer, otherwise you will just keep thinking about it and that can of Pringles turns into multiple days of searching for something to fill that void and you end up eating more calories in the long run. My craving has been fulfilled, I plan on getting back on the horse and filling my body with feel good foods again, and that my friends is what moderation is all about. Don't beat yourself up for "mistakes", move on.
I am feeling the need to go public with this blog, but know that I have only been working at this for a couple weeks now, and really want at least an entire month under my belt first.

No comments:

Post a Comment