Hard time getting back to it when I have been off for 3 days. (long night on Sunday made for no gym Monday), but I kicked butt if I do say so myself!
20-upright stationary bike (note to self, search out bigger seat when choosing a bike next time--ooouch)
25-weights, I petered out on the leg extensions at the end so have to start with those next time.
28-elliptical, 3580 strides this time, hoping to track this every time.
So tomorrow I will hit the gym again, I plan on trying out the stair stepper for the first time in too many years to count. It'll be interesting, my goal is 15 minutes on it and round out my cardio on treadmill after.
Ooh on a interesting note, I think I am going to order Nate's birthday present, it has to do with working out as I know he wishes he had time for the gym too. It will be something we can both use, hopefully he will like it :/.
No comments:
Post a Comment