Not Another Getting Fit Blog?!

My attempt at getting fit, once again, just like everyone else. I am starting this at Lent 2012, giving up Facebook and starting up a gym habit. Purposefully not publishing this blog unless I actually do something....

Friday, March 23, 2012

Today's stats

Loooong day today but I'm finally posting.

20-recumbent stationary bike
30-elliptical (4300 strides today!!)
27-treadmill (varying grades at avg 3.7 mph)
Posted by M Family at 10:08 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (40)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ▼  March (19)
      • Today's Stats
      • Ooops, Yesterday's Stats
      • Today's stats
      • Publishing!
      • Today's Stats
      • Not weighing in today.
      • Today's Stats
      • Back in the Saddle!
      • Today's Stats
      • Today's Stats
      • Weigh In
      • Today's stats
      • Today's stats
      • Kid germs
      • Today's Stats
      • Weigh-in
      • Today's Stats
      • Today's stats
      • Facebook Magnet
    • ►  February (6)

About Me

My photo
M Family
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.