Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Seriously?

I missed yesterday because I was feeling kind of yucky (look, it's how I felt :p), anyhow go here today and I am still feeling bad. But I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical, 6 resistance and about 120-130 strides per minute. I am on the recumbent bike now for probably 20 minutes. I don't see me doing any weights today, I just don't feel strong enough. Who knows, maybe I will try some later today or tonight if I feel any better.
Tomorrow I have a training in the morning and doc appt in the afternoon. Going to request some blood tests to get an idea of how my health is now, and revisit in a year to see how it's. changed. Might need to see if I have allergies or what as well, who knows. Ugh, I hate feeling bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment